Making Your Job Easier and Providing the Value You Deserve
You came for the excellent quality, fast delivery, and competitive pricing, but you get so much more. Modern Tech Machining is passionate about making our customers’ lives easier. From keeping you informed to scheduling our machines based on your priorities, we’re committed to respectful, kind, and personalized customer service.
To achieve the highest customer satisfaction, Modern Tech Machining offers the following suite of value-added services:
- Full Automation – Our equipment is fully automated with 24/7 lights-out machining capabilities, providing high-volume production with the shortest lead times.
- Extensive Supply Chain – We have an extensive network of secondary suppliers for pre- and post-machining services, saving you the time and trouble of managing the process yourself. Some of the services we can manage for you include heat treat, grind, plating, and magnetic particle testing.
- Stock and Release Programs – With our stock and release programs, customers enjoy the low costs of high-volume runs with in-stock on-demand inventory.
- OEM and Tier 1 Approved Quality Reporting – OEM and tier 1 manufacturers require extensive quality reporting that demands strict attention to detail, high technical proficiency, and experienced staff. Incorrect documentation results in lost time and receiving delays, not to mention lots of headaches! You can trust our staff to provide thorough documentation and accurate reports.
- Expedited Delivery – We reserve capacity for rush jobs for our existing customers.
- Light Assembly – We offer light assembly services to ensure you have a one-stop shop for your machined component needs.
- Line of Balance Reporting – We can provide regular Line of Balance Reporting for your multiple-part programs. Line of Balance Reports provides visibility into time and capacity schedules when several parts with various operations and due dates must be managed. These reports allow the ability to track planned delivery dates against your other suppliers’ schedules and allow you to share integral information with your team. We’re happy to use your template or ours!
- Engineering, CAD/CAM, and Machining Support for customers with in-house machining capabilities – Sometimes, our customers retain in-house machines for risk mitigation or overflow. However, when machining isn’t their core competency, things can get tricky. We can provide support to improve design for manufacturability or address your machining questions.
We’re here to help! We love to develop long-term relationships with our customers.
If you enjoy the benefits of working with a small business supplier (lots of attention and lower prices, to name a few!), but require the sophistication of modern equipment (short lead times and superior quality) and competent staff (with 20+ years of machining and quality expertise and 20+ years of project and business management experience working directly with OEM and tier 1 suppliers), then we’re the supplier for you!