Proudly Providing Swiss CNC Machining & CNC Milling and Turning Services Throughout the U.S.
Page Quick Links
Service & Quality
Our core competencies include:
- Prototype, Low-Volume, and High-Volume Production
- 7-Axis Swiss Turn Machining
- Mill/Turn Machining
- 3- and 4-Axis Turning and Milling
- High-Tolerance Machining (+/- .0001)
We’d love to discuss how we can achieve improved quality, lower costs, and faster delivery on your new or legacy parts programs.
these core competencies allow us to be great at:
- Machining parts as small as 1/32” in diameter, long parts, thin parts, and parts as large as basketball-size
- Parts with demanding quality and surface finish requirements
- Automating your job for faster delivery and lower cost
- Legacy screw machine parts that require better quality and higher accuracy
- Turned parts with added milling requirements
- Machining various materials, including stainless, titanium, Inconel, tool steel, brass, and plastics
- Managing the entire manufacturing process, from planning to post-machining finishing services
At Modern Tech Machining, we become experts on our machines. While many shops purport to have the latest equipment, they don’t know how to effectively use or optimize it, driving up your costs, impacting your quality, and slowing your delivery. We know that mastering our equipment is what keeps us competitive, our quality superior, and our customers happy.
Contact us to learn more about how our equipment can reduce your costs and improve your quality, or for a tour of our facility. We love visitors!
Our equipment currently includes:
- Clean and bright 11,600sf Facility
- (2) Citizen Cincom A20 Swiss Lathes with Live Tooling and Bar Feeders
- Doosan Lynx 220LSYC Multi-Tasking Turning Center w/ Sub Spindle, Y-Axis, Live Tooling, & Bar Feeder
- (3) Hardinge CNHC III Super Precision Lathes with Bar Feeders
- Fadal 4525 3-Axis Mill
- Fadal 4020 3-Axis Mill with 4th Axis
- Fadal 2016 3-Axis Mill
- Mitutoyo PH14 Optical Comparator with Digital Read Out
- Mitutoyo Manual CMM with Renishaw Probe
- Mastercam CAD/CAM Software