Materials & Components
Whether your job is a single prototype or a million pieces, we produce parts for the automotive, defense, aerospace, fastener, agriculture, and other industries out of various materials, such as stainless steel, titanium, Inconel, tool steel, brass, and plastics.
Machined materials include:
- Cold Finished and Carbon Steel
- Alloy steels, such as 4140, 6150, and 8620
- Stainless Steel
- Tool Steel
- Plastics, including Delrin and Nylon
Get in touch to learn more about why Modern Tech Machining is the best choice for your quality precision machined components.
Machined Component Manufacturing with Low Costs, High Quality, and Fast Delivery
As a leader in custom precision component manufacturing, Modern Tech Machining has the right tools, resources, and experience to machine components across various industries, while providing you with the low costs, high quality, and fast delivery you’re looking for.
Our Swiss CNC machines and multi-axis machining technology allows us to make parts that:
- Are long and/or thin, frequently 24” or more in length
- Are small and intricate, as small at 1/32” in diameter
- Are as large as basketball-size
- Have both milled and turned features
- Require exactness with high tolerances (+/-.0001) and impeccable surface finish
- Are made from a variety of materials, from stainless steel and titanium to brass, tool steel, and plastics
- Require prototype, low-volume, or high-volume quantities
- Require pre- or post-machining services, such as heat treatment and plating
Modern Tech Machining produces parts across various industries. Some of the common parts we manufacture include:
- Core Pins
- Firing pins
- Operating rods
- Takedown pins
- Wear Plates
Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities and how we can lower your costs, increase your quality, and shorten your lead times.